Marlowe Stoudamire is a Social Capital Expert and Executive Strategist with a proven track record of success in business, philanthropy and community.
As owner of social capital firm, Butterfly Effect Detroit, he leverages compelling messages, cultural authenticity and a suite of business strategies that engage, inform and influence the people who matter most to the bottom line of a diverse range of audiences, partners and clients across the world.
Help people, organizations and cities realize their full potential by leveraging relationships, expanding strategic capacity and making smart investments of resources that spur economic activity, cultural enrichment and social impact in markets where they live, do business or have a vested interest.
Game-changing strategies, pivot points and amplified Brand Messaging that help you:
- Connect with your customers, employees, partners and the community on a deeper level
- Better articulate your value proposition, challenge the status quo and issue a call-to-action
- Lead more effectively, build trust and strengthen relationships
- Close more deals, be more profitable and grow your business
- Shift perceptions, change attitudes, and influence behavior
- Do better work, inspire others and have greater impact
- Attract diverse talent, boards or investors
CORE FOCUS AREAS
Economic Development &Neighborhood Revitalization
Corporate Social Responsibility
Arts & Culture
Mission & Program Related Investments
Government & Community Affairs
Talent Attraction & Retention
Diversity & Inclusion